- Ori Peleg updated the description of his TestOOB tool: "unittest enhancements; test filtering via regex/glob patterns; reporting in XML/HTML; colorized output; runs pdb on failing tests; run in parallel in threads/processes; verbose asserts; report failures immediately; and a little more;"
- Ian Bicking added his paste TestFileEnvironment tool ("A simple environment for testing command-line applications, running commands and seeing what files they write to")
- Geoff Bache added his TextTest tool, an acceptance testing tool "written in python but it can be used to test programs written in any language. Comes with extensive self tests which serve as examples of how to use it, ie how to test a non-trivial application with a pyGTK GUI"; TextTest looks really intriguing, I'll check it out and comment on it soon
- Zack Cerza added two GUI testing tools:
- dogtail ("Created by Redhat engineers on linux. Uses the X11 accessability framework (AT-SPI) to drive applications so works well with the gnome desktop on Unixes. Has flash movies")
- ldtp ("Also uses the X11 accessability framework (AT-SPI) to drive applications so works well with the gnome desktop on Unixes. Has extensive tests for the evolution groupware client.")
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Updates to PTTT
...where PTTT stands of course for Python Testing Tools Taxonomy. I'm glad to see that people are updating the Wiki page and adding more stuff to their tool description or adding other tools to the list. Some examples:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Modifying EC2 security groups via AWS Lambda functions
One task that comes up again and again is adding, removing or updating source CIDR blocks in various security groups in an EC2 infrastructur...
This post is a continuation of my previous one on " Running Gatling tests in Docker containers via Jenkins ". As I continued to se...
For the last month or so I've been experimenting with Rancher as the orchestration layer for Docker-based deployments. I've been pr...
Here's a good interview question for a tester: how do you define performance/load/stress testing? Many times people use these terms inte...
Post a Comment