Friday, March 28, 2008

Recommended testing conference: CAST 2008

If you're a tester and are serious about learning and advancing in your trade, I warmly recommend the CAST 2008 conference which will be held in Toronto, July 14-16. The theme of the conference is "Beyond the Boundaries: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Software Testing" and the keynote speaker is none other than Jerry Weinberg. And it's REALLY hard to get Jerry Weinberg to speak at a conference, so you might as well take advantage of this opportunity. For more details on CAST 2008, download the PDF brochure.

2 comments:

Adam Goucher said...

So are you coming? I'm presenting. :)

Grig Gheorghiu said...

Hi, Adam -- unfortunately I won't be able to make it. But I hope you guys can record the talks so that people like me can watch them on YouTube from the comfort of their armchair :-) Cool that you're presenting -- good luck!

Grig