Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pybots update

I'm happy to report that the Pybots project got its first user other than yours truly. Seo Sanghyeon set up a buildslave running on Debian Unstable which is running the docutils unit tests every time a checkin is made into Python trunk or in the 2.5-maint branch.

Marc-Andre Lemburg also offered to run a buildslave for the egenix-mx-base tests, while Manuzhai offered to run a buildslave for the Trac tests. Skip Montanaro also expressed interest in running a buildslave, but he hasn't decided on a project yet.

You can see the current pybots buildslaves here. Expect to see more active buildslaves in the next few days.

Marc-Andre suggested I write a Pybots FAQ and put some info on the Python wiki, so here they are:

2 comments:

Christopher Armstrong said...

Thanks a lot for organizing all of this, Grig. I hope I speak for the community when I say that it's really appreciated.

Grig Gheorghiu said...

Thanks for the kind words, Christopher, it's good to know people appreciate this. We're rapidly adding buildslaves too, so I hope the momentum will keep increasing.

Grig