Friday, September 02, 2005

Recommended site: QA Podcast

I got an email from Darren Barefoot pointing me to a site he helped put together: QA Podcast. Very interesting stuff: interviews/conversations about software testing with folks who care and have something to say on this subject. I was glad to see that the podcasts published so far cover subjects such as performance testing and exploratory testing. I listened so far to a conversation on exploratory testing with James Bach and I already took away a ton of ideas I can apply in my testing activities.

3 comments:

Darren said...

Thanks for the plug, and I'm glad you liked the site. If you or your readers have any ideas for sessions, feel free to drop me a line or use the contact form on the site.

Wong Online PoKér Hu said...

I think I would want to check out the site because I want to express my views as well on the testing. Thanks for the tip.

rajesh said...

Thanks for pocast info.

Rajesh
http://SoftwareTestingNet.com